~DíffëRënt~

Post  ThaMyz_DR47 on Sun May 11, 2008 5:02 am

Title: ~DíffëRënt~
Author: ThaMyz_DR47 a.k.a. Javi
Birthday: May 10, 2008
Death: ---
Inspiration: Heroes and my imagination
Banner:

I always knew I was different...And it wasn't because I was in America with an Australian accent. Even when I lived in Mackay, Australia, I knew I wasn't like other children. I would sit in my room upset and I would see objects from my bedroom moving and I wasn't touching them. Once my parents realized I had a "special talent," they told me to stay away from other children, afraid I would hurt them. When I was thirteen it was all over. I realized I could hear people talking but their lips weren't moving. Hoping I would change if away from Australia, we all moved to America. California, to be exact. From then on it was, "Blend in all you can, Charli. Try your best not to stand out...." yaddah yaddah yaddah. A name like Charli was bound to stand out all on it's own. It's been four years. I can now control my...gifts, if you will (except for when my emotions are heightened. They're still out of control), and I've been doing all I can not to stand out. I don't raise my hand, I don't try out for teams, none of it. Life sucked...but people knowing my secret would make an outcast anyway. I guess it's my life's destiny to be different.

Last edited by ThaMyz_DR47 on Sun May 18, 2008 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
ThaMyz_DR47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~DíffëRënt~

Post  Undacovab5lover on Sun May 11, 2008 5:06 am

o o o girl this is interesting makes u wonna read more
bumpz girl!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Undacovab5lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick's_1inonly on Sun May 11, 2008 6:31 am

Undacovab5lover wrote:o o o girl this is interesting makes u wonna read more
bumpz girl!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
yes yes it does (lol)

patrick's_1inonly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bryans_homegurl_4life on Sun May 11, 2008 6:33 am

loved that intro girl bumpz!!!
bryans_homegurl_4life

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kelly's_homegurl on Sun May 11, 2008 6:35 am

intro was hot!!!!

kelly's_homegurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ThaMyz_DR47 on Sun May 11, 2008 10:44 pm

Hey guys I'm trying to get you the first post....but I have some homework to do...But I'll try and rush. Wink Don't tell my mom I said that. Jeez I hate my junior research project Exclamation
ThaMyz_DR47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Undacovab5lover on Mon May 12, 2008 12:26 am

ThaMyz_DR47 wrote:Hey guys I'm trying to get you the first post....but I have some homework to do...But I'll try and rush. Wink Don't tell my mom I said that. Jeez I hate my junior research project Exclamation
lol ok we will wait

Undacovab5lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ThaMyz_DR47 on Wed May 14, 2008 10:17 pm

I shouls have the first part for you today....sorry for the wait guys!
ThaMyz_DR47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  :)MaKiN_SeXy on Fri May 16, 2008 2:02 am

That was HOT BumP D@T
:)MaKiN_SeXy

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/tiggbabi

Back to top Go down

Post  ThaMyz_DR47 on Sun May 18, 2008 5:52 am

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock buzzing in my ear. I sat up and stretched, taking in the sunlight. I took a shower, letting the hot water rush over my skin. another day of invisible hell, I thought to myself. I picked out a black tee to wear, my favorite jeans with the hole in the knee, and paired it with my black and white chucks. I brushed the knots out of my hair and left it the way it was. I picked up my bag and my cell phone and went downstairs, seeing my mom and dad.
“Hello dear,” she said. I hate those jeans…
“Hi, love. Want some breakfast?” he said, holding a plate out. you’re looking rather thin...

I laughed at my parents’ thoughts and said no to my dad. I said goodbye to my mom and dad and walked out of the door.
I prepared myself for another day of not sticking out as I went to my locker and switched my books. I walked into chemistry, sitting at my desk and waiting for the class to settle down.
“All right, we’re doing a lab today on the chemical and physical properties of oxygen. Lab partners are in the back, so let’s get started,” my teacher said.

I walked to the back of the classroom, looking for my name on the clip board. DUSTIN BREEDING?!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Great. I'm paired with the underwear model. I looked around the classroom, my day getting better. He wasn’t here. I smiled as I walked over to get a pair of goggles. Suddenly I hear the door open and close. Cue the idiot.
There were plenty of things I could deal with in life, but Dustin Breeding wasn’t one of them. He’s up himself (self centered), rude, a root rat (someone constantly looking for sex), and sadly, very good looking. Such a face didn’t belong with that brain. He was filled with nothing but hot air and semen.
“Do you have a pass, Breeding?” My teacher asked. Dustin flashed a pass at her and put his agenda back in his pocket.“Fine. Lab partners are in the back.” Not that you care, your average is a 64.

I snickered to myself. He walked to the back, and found my name. who the hell is Charli? he thought to himself. He must’ve noticed I was the only one without a lab partner, because he walked over to me. We were doing okay until he decided to walk over and talk to one of his mates and have a chat. I rolled my eyes and walked over to where he was, tapping him on the shoulder.
“Yes?” he asked, looking down at me.
“Aren’t you coming back to finish the lab?” I asked.
“You see the thing is, I don’t do work. SO why don’t you go back over there like a good little nerd?”
I narrowed my eyes at him, getting annoyed. I walked back over to my table in a huff. Lazy, incompetent boy. I noticed there was a chemical by his hand…one that makes small black dots when it comes in contact with your skin…I smiled. With one twitch of my finger, I saw the bottle on the table spill onto his hand. I love my “special gifts”… I continued the lab as I heard Dustin yell in annoyance.
“What is this stuff?! Teacher! What is this stuff?” He asked, scratching his skin. “It itches!”
“That, Mr. Breeding, is copper two chloride. It itches because it came in contact with your skin. You won’t be burned, but it will leave small block spots on your skin.”
My teacher replied lazily. I laughed to myself as the ball rang. I cleaned up, and went to English III. It went by quickly, and I was on my way to lunch at my table in the corner. I got my lunch and sat by myself, looking at the tables around. I wish that was me, sharing laughs…having a boyfriend…laughing at inside jokes and talking about plans for the weekend. Boy I—
I heard the sound of dropping plastic and looked up.
“Hi!” A face. A girl face. “My name is Jacqui.” She said, sitting down.
I knew who she was. Jacqui Alexander. She was Jr. Officer (like captain)on the4 school dance team…and sitting here?
Hi…” I said, still wondering why she was here.
“I’ve seen you around school before…you’re in dance tech II with me 5th block, right?”
Guess I'm not that invisible after all. “Yea.” Time to pry…
She looks so lonely over here by herself. No one should have to sit by themselves…“Hello? Did you hear me?” she said, pulling me out of her thoughts.
“I'm sorry?”
“I said, what’s you name?”
Oh…um…Charli” I said slowly.
“I’ve seen you at the studio I dance at too…Dansations…right?”
I nodded. “I talk ballet there every Tuesday and Thursday.” Oh s***. Not supposed to disclose information…
“Yeah. You’re really good. Why didn’t you try out for dance team?”
“Oh, I'm not that good…I could never keep up with you guys…” I said shyly.
“Oh stop being modest. Your extensions are awesome. And I saw your arabesque one day at practice. Flawless.”
I smiled. “Thanks. You’re good too.”
She must’ve picked up on my accent, because she asked me where I was from.
“I'm…I'm from New Zealand,” I lied. No way I was gonna tell her that. Besides, New Zealand is like…right across the sea anyway.
“Wow…why’d you move to America?”
Only because I can move your fork with out touching it and read your thoughts.“My parents wanted a new atmosphere, I guess.” I replied, lying again.
I shoved a chicken nugget in my mouth, hoping she wouldn’t ask anymore questions.
After lunch, it was off to T.A. duties for Spanish IV. As I headed to the room, I bumped into none other than the underwear model and dropped my book.
“Watch where you’re going, nerd.”
“Maybe next time you need to pay attention and stay on your side if the hallway,” I snapped, picking up the papers that fell.

He turned around, laughing indignantly.
Listen, chick. You and your accent need to just stay outta my way before I deport you back to England.” He said.
That’s when I lost it. “Excuse me?! You bump into me and tell me to stay put pf your way? Do me a favor and go fail a class like you always do,” I replied loudly, getting in his face. “Learn where I'm from, and we can have a proper blue (argument).”
I pushed him into a locker, picking up the final piece of paper that had fallen. “And it’s Australia, you bloody arsehole!”
The rest of the day went good. I’d just gotten to my locker and no matter what I did, I couldn’t get it open! I pulled and yanked at it and it wouldn’t budge. As soon as I was about to resort to my power, I heard a voice behind me.
“Locker stuck?”
ThaMyz_DR47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Undacovab5lover on Mon May 19, 2008 12:18 am

OMG I LOVE THIS STORY!!!
EVEN though i am the fist bumper!!!!

So ummm PLease write more!!!
bumpies!!!!

Undacovab5lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  patrick's_1inonly on Mon May 19, 2008 12:21 am

Undacovab5lover wrote:OMG I LOVE THIS STORY!!!
EVEN though i am the fist bumper!!!!

So ummm PLease write more!!!
bumpies!!!!

lol ree ur retared j/p u know i wuv u!!!
bumpies!!!

dustin is a meanie that thing!!!

patrick's_1inonly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kelly's_1inonly_homegurl on Mon May 19, 2008 12:34 am

im not lieing this story is good!!!
bumpies!!

kelly's_1inonly_homegurl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bryans_homegurl_4life on Mon May 19, 2008 12:37 am

kelly's_1inonly_homegurl wrote:im not lieing this story is good!!!
bumpies!!

yes yes it is

o yea!!! bumpies!!
bryans_homegurl_4life

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ThaMyz_DR47 on Mon May 19, 2008 4:30 am

thanks!! aww u guys like my story... bounce
ThaMyz_DR47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  :)MaKiN_SeXy on Mon May 19, 2008 6:11 am

I like dat....BuMpiE
:)MaKiN_SeXy

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/tiggbabi

Back to top Go down

Post  Undacovab5lover on Tue May 20, 2008 11:13 pm

ThaMyz_DR47 wrote:thanks!! aww u guys like my story... bounce
hellz yea so write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Undacovab5lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum