Worth The Trouble

Go down

Worth The Trouble

Post  TREViiSA on Mon May 05, 2008 11:19 pm

The room was quiet all except the whimpering sounds of faint crying. Charlie sat in the unfamiliar room that she was forced to move into. It was more than she had ever had but she missed what she did have. Being forced to move to a another city was hard and it wasn't even like the people she was with didnt love her,because they did loved her like she was their own. aevier couldnt help but feel sad or unhappy. She had lost a major part of her life and she felt like the world was against her. Her heart was breaking over the events that had token place in her life recently. She couldnt shake the fact that the life she ahd once loved wasnt going to ever be the same.
TREViiSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worth The Trouble

Post  carnell#1babygurl4lyfe on Tue May 06, 2008 4:52 am

BUMPS GURLY

carnell#1babygurl4lyfe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TREViiSA on Tue May 06, 2008 5:18 am

I watched as she sat with her head down hiding her face. She was hurt and only time would heal her wounds. She wouldnt talk and she was being forced to eat. This wasnt the person I knew and loved. For the past 17 years I watched her grow up. Even when my family moved I never let my gaze wonder away from her. No I wansnt in love with her but I loved her, she was my bestfriend and it hurt me deeply to know that she was hurting and there is nothing I can do nor say to make things right. I couldn't say "I know what you're going through." because I didn's. I had no clue what it felt like to lose someone that you loved and cared for. For the first time I was oblivious on how to comfort her and make her smile.
TREViiSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jay;love_ on Tue May 06, 2008 6:36 am

BUMPPSSS.
jay;love_

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jay_x_love

Back to top Go down

Post  :)MaKiN_SeXy on Fri May 16, 2008 5:53 am

OMG BUMP it UPZZZZ